Saturday, September 19, 2009

&I know it's tough right now, but I'll get it together.

I've been so busy. My classes are taking up so much of my time. I feel like I'm not going to get a break this semester. Blah. On Monday I had an Anatomy Physio Lab practical. Tuesday I had my Microbiology Lab Quiz. Wednesday I had my Anatomy Physio Lecture Exam, & then Thursday my Microbiology paper was due (5 pages, thanks Jess for helping). And this coming week, is a little somethin like that as well. More of Micro than Anatomy Physio tho. I got another quiz and a lecture exam. Grah. Seriously, I wake up, work, then go to school, while trying to study somewhere in between, it's like I eat, sleep, breathe A&P and Micro hahah. I am not settling for anything else but an A in these classes. My dad even noticed how exhausted I've been lately.. . I got home from work today &started studying. Unfortunately, I ended up falling asleep &had a really scary dream. And we all know I rarely even dream. Anyway, nothing interesting has been happening. I guess cause there's no time for anything interesting to even happen ha. I'm pretty boring &it's all about sacrifices right? Yeah. Hope all is well with everyone else since Ive been pretty anti social I guess you can say.

& just because I feel like it.

& it's been.. .
Couple weeks- since we last talked. Im not gna make the effort to talk to you again. Thanks for a good 5 years of always being there. I guess I'll see ya when I see ya. &I know this time is different.

Couple months- hey you, yes you, thanks for nothing. Why do you still talk to me? Well actually, question is, why do I still let you.

About 1 year- since it happened. You thought you could hide it from me, and I damn sure thought I could hide it from you. Still makes me laugh.

2 years- I still can't believe I was easily influenced by you. I still haven't forgiven myself &I still can't forget it. I never will. & I'm nothing like I used to be. Fuck you &thankyou.

3 years-since "you" made me happy again. I never told you but you really got me out of the depressed stage of my life.

4 years- since you first lied to me. You should be a lawyer, you are really good at lying. Funny how during the time I believed it.

5 years- Missing when it was THAT easyyy.

6 years &counting- I don't understand, well I guess I don't really know you anymore. When you change, or I guess become yourself again, call me? I've kinda sorta missed you.

At the same time we're still young. We have the time to realize we were wrong.

Ok, for real back to studying. OH &Nephews 1st birthday tomorrow. Yayy (:

yours truly,
jamie

ps: & if I happen to bust out in song, this is the song that will probably be comin out of my mouth. hahaha